Manning and Company team

Manning and Company team

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Live for today, knowing you have planned for tomorrow

Our adviser Nick Kelly talks about his background in financial services, and his passion for helping others and preparing them for the future.

What really matters to me is making a positive impact to the lives of my clients. So let me start by telling you a bit about me, so you know what has made me the financial adviser I am.

At 46 years of age I am married with two teenage children and I've been in the financial services sector for over 20 years. During this period I have worked for some of the largest banks and insurance companies in the world, this has come with its fair share of highs and lows.

In my various roles I have had the opportunity to shape many individuals' lives. From giving them their first job in financial services to advising individuals and large companies about their financial plans and future prosperity.

I have encountered some truly inspirational people along the way, most a pleasure to deal with; but there are a few who have not appreciated my straight talking stance. I like to say it as I see it!



What makes me tick?

My family shapes my actions and drives me forward. I want to provide my wife and children with a solid family environment and give them a sense of financial security. Money does not solve all of our problems, or make us any happier, however, it does give us the flexibility and ability to make more choices in life. I want my family to have as many options as possible to fulfil their potential and aspirations.

Financial Services and the banks have been through radical changes over recent years and the regulations make it a challenging environment in which to conduct business. However, it is a vital sector of our economy and one in which we in the UK lead the world.

A good financial adviser will help you make the most of what you have, assist you in making money, save money, mitigate tax, buy your home, diversify your investments, plan for the retirement you envisage and protect you and your family if you can’t work or suffer from a serious illness or die prematurely. I’m here to help you protect what’s most important to you, and make the most of your financial assets, in the most efficient way.

What next?

Life is here to be lived. For most of us our children and family are the most important focus in our life, and we want to be able to relax and enjoy our time with them, and live life to the full

Naturally I have put plans and protection in place to safeguard my family’s and my own financial security, to enjoy that peace of mind.

Life is not always a bed of roses. But with careful planning, good support and by taking action now, (not next week or next month) you can ensure your life and those of the ones you love are the best they can be.

If you think you can, you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment